Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Normal?


I'm really pleased with how "clean" my living room is today. Since the husband and I have been doing an exercise program each evening, all the toys have to get cleaned up. I really enjoy the Christmas season, and I go all out while it's here. But now that it is all over, I'm rather relieved. Back to normal, back to the routine is good for all of us, especially me. 

2011 was a good year for us, we had a baby, husband finished his first B.A., we had a nice beach vacation, and I kept on with the routine. Diaper washing, food preparing, house cleaning (eh, sort of), breastfeeding, baby carrying, preschooler educating. I guess it's actually pretty dull around here, but I enjoy it. 

 Now it's 2012 and I'm excited and energized, ready to charge "once more into the breach!"

"The game's afoot!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day! Please, leave a comment!