Monday, January 30, 2012

[r]AWESOME!

My sister came to visit me yesterday, which was a special treat in itself. When she arrived, she brought gifts; a half gallon of raw milk and fermented cod liver oil. These gifts would seem a little odd to most of you I'm sure, but to me they were perfect. If you are wondering why, why oh why would I be overjoyed by these gifts, check out the Weston A. Price Foundation; they have a number of articles which can explain the whys and wherefores more efficiently than I can.

I was pleasantly surprised by the cod liver oil. I didn't find it fishy tasting at all. And the raw milk brought me double joy, as I was able to drink a large glass and my eczema has not flared! I had another glass this morning, and it was a welcome addition to my breakfast. I noticed that my usual 11am mood swing (blood sugar related) didn't occur at all, which was a welcome change.


And this is a photo of my living room. How about that train track, eh? That was my handiwork.

That's about all I have to share right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day! Please, leave a comment!